RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. Here you will get all the new tricks to impress boys/girls and their secrets

What type of boys do girls want


Best yahoo answer on this quest

Its a mix, gud sweet looking boyz are good though.But it dependz upon the type of girls some want only charm, while other want entertainment, some need them to come on them, while some need attention, gud luk to all....
An ans by a girl [source: yahoo]
I like guys who make me smile and laugh and when I hear their name I smile. I also like guys who aren't afraid to talk to me out of class about random things. I also like guys who say they can trust you so if you say that to her a form of a bigger friendship will start and you can get to know her better. I Like guys who are a little taller than me and who are cute. not hot, but cute. If shes popular it shouldn't make a difference, the only thing is i wish in your question you would have said if she acts different around you or she has no idea who you are. just talk to her and get to know her... thats all to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SECRETS UNLEASHED. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy