RSS
Hello! Welcome to this blog. Here you will get all the new tricks to impress boys/girls and their secrets

What type of girl do boys want


It depends on the individual. Inner and outer beauty, likes, and dislikes, are in the eye of the beholder. Everyone is a unique individual having his/her own set of needs wants and desires.
Best yahoo answer for the quest
It depends on the different kinds of boys that girls prefer. All of these girls in the world are not the same so this question is difficult to answer. But from my own opinion, I think girls generally go for boys who are confident in themselves and have high morals. girls do not want to be associated with a boy who doesn't respect himself or has no class with or for anything. she wants a boy that can form his own opinion and definitely know what he is talking about. Basically girls are fool and they can be attracted by any boy without any reason.
In my opinion....
I like the galz who r cute, charming and the most important frank and trustworthy,, i wud never lyk my gal hanging around wid other boy and she should b vry frank, meanz shud never resist in saying anything to me.....And she should gve me enuf tym....
Support me in all aspects....
Forgive me for my mistakes....
Never force me for any thing bt shud insist me on doing anything and shud me make me feel she thinkz m herz and shez mine...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 SECRETS UNLEASHED. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy